Urgent Care Doctors Accepting New Patients in Huntington Beach, CA
The urgent care doctors at Reddy Urgent Care are here to take care of your urgent medical needs, from acute injuries to chronic illnesses. Contact us for more information, or visit us at 7772 Warner Ave #103, Huntington Beach, CA 92647.
Table of Contents:
How do I choose an urgent care doctor?
Do I need an urgent care doctor?
Where can I find the top urgent care doctor in Huntington Beach, CA?
Is Reddy Urgent Care accepting new patients for urgent care?
An urgent care clinic is a medical facility that is designed to provide walk-in medical care for patients with non-life threatening injuries or illnesses. Urgent care clinics are usually open seven days a week and have extended hours; they may also be open on holidays, depending on the clinic. Urgent care clinics are a good option for patients who cannot get an appointment with their primary care physician or who do not have a life-threatening condition that requires a trip to the emergency room.
Urgent care centers are each different and have their own practices, protocols and procedures. While some locations offer laboratory services and board certified physicians, others might not have those benefits. When you choose a location, you should consider several factors, including:
– The type of care you need
– The services offered at the location
– Patient ratings or reviews about the clinic
Furthermore, the following are also important considerations when looking for an urgent care clinic:
– Determine whether or not they accept insurance
– Understand what type of providers work there
– See if their office hours work for you and your schedule/lifestyle
– Determine if their location is convenient for you, such as parking, travel time, and public transit
– Determine if they allow for advance bookings
– Ask if they offer the specific service you are looking for
– Make sure they share medical records with your primary care provider so your PCP can stay updated
There are many advantages that urgent care doctors provide over primary care physicians, including:
– It takes considerable time to get an appointment with a PCP, but an urgent care doctor can be seen the same day
– The waiting time at a PCP’s office is often unbearably high, yet urgent care clinics can have patients in an out in under an hour
– Walk-in appointments at a PCP are almost never possible, but at an urgent care clinic, they are an everyday occurrence
If you can relate to any of these, you may benefit from having an urgent care doctor as part of your healthcare team.
There are many urgent care clinics in Huntington Beach, CA, but not all are created equal. Some offer a wider range of services, have longer hours to see patients, and can care for a longer list of conditions, both injuries and illnesses alike. Reddy Urgent Care is a top-rated urgent care clinic in Huntington Beach, and can provide you with all of your urgent care needs, from same-day x-rays to last minute physicals and acute care for injuries and illnesses. Visit us today at 7772 Warner Avenue, #103, in Huntington Beach; feel free to walk-in without making an appointment!
Yes, Reddy Urgent Care is currently accepting new patients for urgent care. If you ever find yourself in need of urgent medical care that cannot wait for an appointment for a primary care physician, come to Reddy Urgent Care, where you will be seen quickly and have all of your concerns addressed in a professional medical setting.
Call us today to book an appointment with our urgent care doctor accepting new patients, or visit our clinic conveniently located at 7772 Warner Avenue, #103, Huntington Beach, CA 92647. We look forward to serving you! We serve patients from Downtown Long Beach CA, Bixby Knolls Long Beach CA, East Side CA, Huntington Beach CA, Paramount CA, and Los Altos CA.